LEGO Avengers Advent Calendar
Delight any Marvel fan aged 7 and up this Christmas with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Advent Calendar (76267). The fun starts on December 1 and will continue long after the last window has been opened.
24 Marvel Avengers gifts
Give a young Super Hero a special start to the holidays with the Marvel Avengers Advent Calendar. Behind each of the 24 doors is a daily gift for kids to discover throughout the Christmas buildup. There are 7 minifigures – Okoye, Doctor Strange, Captain America, Spider-Man, Wong, Iron Man and Black Widow – plus mini builds and accessories that kids will recognize from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including a mini Quinjet and the Hydra Train. As the big day approaches, kids can mix up the gifts to create endless imaginative Super Hero adventures.
- 24 gifts for young Super Heroes – Behind each door of the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Advent Calendar (76267) is a gift to kick-start a new adventure
- Marvel movie treats – Gifts include Okoye, Doctor Strange, Captain America, Spider-Man, Wong, Iron Man and Black Widow minifigures, plus mini builds and accessories
- Mini build models – Buildable play experiences include a Quinjet, jetpack, ice hockey kit, the Hydra Train and lots more items inspired by the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Endlessly versatile – As the big day approaches, kids can mix different gifts together to recreate favorite scenes and Marvel adventures of their own
- Holiday gift for kids – With 24 days of surprise treats, the Marvel Avengers Advent Calendar will inspire young Super Heroes aged 7 and up to enjoy imaginative fun that lasts for months
- Compatible with other LEGO® sets – The calendar gifts combine easily with other sets in the extensive range of LEGO Marvel building toys
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and easy to build with
- Safety assured – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards