Realistic detailing and incredible paintwork are what set PAPO's animal figurines ahead of the rest. Each figurine is hand painted and manufactured according to strict EN-71 specifications; with meticulous attention paid to details like scale, posture, weight, and even texturing for optimal realism. Even smaller figurines like this Running Cheetah figurine does not escape PAPO's craftsmanship excellence, featuring the same quality and attention to detail in its sculpting and colouring. On top of that, it is also uniquely malleable, and can be bent to take different slithering positions.
Like all PAPO figurines, this Running Cheetah is made from non-toxic plastic and is BPA and phthalate-free, making it a safe choice for play even with our younger ones.
- Papo does everything to arouse kids' curiosity through the creation of educational toys
- The model figures are hand-painted and the extreme attention to detail is universally recognised.
- Papo has made safety a central priority and this aspect is taken into account from the very first design stages
- The figurines are distinguished through their accuracy and realism that offer a play value
- Designed in France and made with a permanent view to high quality
- Manufactured long-lasting and beautiful toys
- The diversity of the products and the interaction of the different worlds also stimulate the creativity and imagination of the children
CHAMPION CHEETAH FACTS!
- Instead of roaring, cheetahs meow and purr.
- Cheetahs have spotted coats that make it easier for them to blend in with their environment.
- Cheetahs don’t require much water and can go for three or four days without any of it.
- A typical cheetah pursuit lasts between 200 and 300 meters and lasts less than a minute.
- A cheetah’s body has evolved for speed with long legs, an enlarged spine, modified claws to grasp the ground, and a long tail for balance.
- Cheetahs are solitary creatures and adult females usually live alone raising their cubs.